Next: How to install MFC-7360N Brother on Windows 8

How to install MFC-7360N Brother on Windows 8


Today I was going to go crazy, then a stroke of genius.

A few months ago I bought a fantastic MFC-7360N printer that works perfectly with Windows XP and Ubuntu.

Today I bought a new computer with Windows 8.



The printer is automatically recognized without any problems and it works great .

Only the printer is recognized, while the scanner and fax no.



I saw that the driver CD contains drivers and related software (Center Control program) only for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7.

But I have Windows 8 !!!!

I went on the official website of Brother but the software is not updated to windows 8.

Total darkness !!!



Decided to install programs from CD but to no avail

The CD during the installation it gave me error.

Then an idea.

I went to the official site of Brother to the following address:

http://download.brother.com/welcome/dlf004574/MFC-7360N-inst-B1-eu.EXE

(The drivers + Suite Pack   For Windows 7 (64 bit) )



Magically everything works now: printer, scanner and fax !!!