Next: How to configure remote control for Broadlink or Sonoff

How to configure remote control for Broadlink or Sonoff

 If you have a device of BroadLink (i.e RM PRO Plus or RM4 Pro etc) or if you havae a Sonoff device and  you can't configure the remote control of these devices then follow this guide.



A few days ago I changed my ADSL line for a FIBER line.
I changed my old router to a new router (with a lot of features).

In the new router I have 2 wifi lines (2.4 GHz and 5GHs).
It is also possible to configure a line for guests (always in 2.4GHz and 5Ghz).

I had only activated a 2.4GHz wifi line and connected my RM4 pro and my Sonoff devices on this wifi line (2.4GHz).

The result is that these devices only work inside my intranet but were not seen remotely.

After reading several forums, contacting broadlink support, sonoff etc i found the solution.

The solution is:


Active the Wifi Guest (2.4 GHz) and link the devices to this new line.